The Cleaning Authority is immediately hiring for Residential Housekeeper / House Cleaner / Maid
Benefits of working at The Cleaning Authority :
- Limited time offer - $300 Hiring Bonus
- Full time employment
- Work Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5:30 pm. No nights or weekends!
- Pay rate starts at $14.50 per hour, with opportunity for advancement!
- Drive company vehicles with fully paid travel time
- 2-week paid training
- Full medical benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Customer tips
- Employee Reward Programs
- And more!
Responsibilities of Residential House Cleaner / Housekeeper :
- Clean to our proven Detail-Clean Rotation System
- Work on teams of 2-3 teammates
- Clean 4-5 houses daily with your teammate
- Have a great attitude, be a team player, and take pride in your work!
- Be able to be on your feet all day with light lifting (less than 15 pounds). We won't lie, it's a physically demanding job!
- Be professional
- Be detail orientated
Qualifications of Maid / House Cleaner / Residential Housekeeper :
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be able to pass a background check
- A willingness to learn. Everybody can clean, but not everyone cleans like we do!
- Driver’s license is preferred
The Cleaning Authority - Become a part of a legacy of success and integrity. We're looking to hire enthusiastic Professional House Cleaners for full-time positions. If you enjoy cleaning, giving back to others, and gaining contentment from a job well done, we’re waiting for you!At The Cleaning Authority, we offer professional housecleaning services backed by more than 25 years of excellence. When you join our team, you’ll be trained on our Detail-Clean Rotation System, which has proven effective in more than 20 million cleans across North America.
Are you looking for a career that is both rewarding and fulfilling? Look no further than the housecleaning industry! At The Cleaning Authority, we offer professional housecleaning services backed by more than 25 years of excellence. When you join the team, you’ll be trained on our Detail-Clean Rotation System, which has proven effective in more than 20 million cleans across North America.
The Cleaning Authority is renowned for providing quality cleans at affordable prices. Founded in Maryland in 1977, The Cleaning Authority was one of the first whole house cleaning services in the region. Our goal is to make our customers’ lives better, and we know that starts with our Professional Housecleaners. It's the employees that make The Cleaning Authority great! Each location is committed to hiring only the best and empowering them to become leaders who bring out the best in the people around them.
Become a part of a legacy of success and integrity. The Cleaning Authority is looking to hire enthusiastic Professional Housecleaners for full-time and part-time positions. If you enjoy cleaning, giving back to others, and gaining contentment from a job well done, we’re waiting for you!
This location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. The franchisee will be your only employer. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location.