Monday - Friday, No Nights, No Weekends, Paid Vacations and Paid Holidays!
Apply now: 1) Complete the form along the right side of the screen. 2) Then come in for an interview at 9AM sharp Monday thru Thursday. If you are working and need an alternate time, just let us know a good time for you in the comments section. We are located at 6 N. Mortimer Ave, Suite 7, Elmsford NY 10523. Our office in Elmsford is between White Plains and Tarrytown, across from Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church.
The Cleaning Authority has immediate openings for FULL TIME residential house cleaners. AVERAGE WEEKLY WAGE IS $600/week + tips! WILLING TO INCREASE PAY BASED ON PERFORMANCE. Our cleaners are Professionals and we are the best at what we do. Being the best also means that we reward our employees with excellent benefits, higher pay and a great place to work . If you like to clean and want to join a great company, take a look at what we have to offer and apply today!
We are Westchester's most professional and dedicated GREEN residential cleaning service. We provide a great place for great people to work, excellent pay and benefits and the opportunity to advance.
What You'll Enjoy:
- Great Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm. (NO Nights or Weekends). Full-time, Regular Hours, all year round.
- If you drive your own car for work we pay a $0.35/mile reimbursement.
- Full time = 5 days, M-F, ~37-42 hours per week. Start at 7:50AM, off typically between 4-6PM (could rarely be slightly earlier or later).
- Paid holidays (5), paid time off (up to 7).
- Start at $15/hr while cleaning, then regular performance reviews and raises. Trainers can make up to $18/hr plus tips and bonuses based on training success.
- Overtime available if desired.
- Career opportunities available! 100% of our promotions are from within & we are growing!
- This is a long term, consistent, full time, year round, day job with Westchester's premier housecleaning service.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Be able to pass a background check
- Have a great attitude, be a team player, and take pride in your work!
- A willingness to learn -- everybody can clean, but not everyone cleans like we do!
- Be able to be on your feet all day with light lifting (less than 15 pounds) -- we won't lie, it's a physically demanding job!
- Driver’s license preferred.
Are you looking for a career that is both rewarding and fulfilling? Look no further than the housecleaning industry! At The Cleaning Authority, we offer professional housecleaning services backed by more than 25 years of excellence. When you join the team, you’ll be trained on our Detail-Clean Rotation System, which has proven effective in more than 20 million cleans across North America.
The Cleaning Authority is renowned for providing quality cleans at affordable prices. Founded in Maryland in 1977, The Cleaning Authority was one of the first whole house cleaning services in the region. Our goal is to make our customers’ lives better, and we know that starts with our Professional Housecleaners. It's the employees that make The Cleaning Authority great! Each location is committed to hiring only the best and empowering them to become leaders who bring out the best in the people around them.
Become a part of a legacy of success and integrity. The Cleaning Authority is looking to hire enthusiastic Professional Housecleaners for full-time and part-time positions. If you enjoy cleaning, giving back to others, and gaining contentment from a job well done, we’re waiting for you!