We are actively hiring! We are taking the proper safety precautions regarding Covid-19 to ensure the safety of our employees as well as our customers
Come join our environmentally responsible company that protects families and the environment with superior green home-cleaning services. The Cleaning Authority typically offers higher paying cleaning positions than any other company in the house-cleaning industry.
If you're fed up with a part-time job in the retail or restaurant industry and are looking for rewarding and meaningful work, then this is the job for you! Start your professional housekeeper career with The Cleaning Authority! No nights or weekends, hours are Monday-Friday 7:30 am-5:00 pm and we are closed on most major holidays! We are looking for a high-energy person interested in a full time Housekeeper / House Cleaner position. APPLY NOW! Pay rate starts at $13 + per hour with experience or $11.50 per hour with no experience.
At The Cleaning Authority, we offer professional house cleaning services. When you join our team, you’ll be trained on our Detail-Clean Rotation System, which has proven effective in more than 20 million cleans across North America. You will be in different homes every day working with a partner to get all of the work done. Our organization is renowned for providing quality cleanings at affordable prices. Our goal is to make our customers’ lives better, and we know that starts with our Professional Housekeeper / House Cleaner.
WHAT YOU DO:
- Professionally clean homes working in teams of two using our products, procedures and equipments.
- Clean homes with your partner from Monday through Friday. From 8:00 AM - 5:00 P.M
- Start your day in our local office, meet as a team to review your schedule and wait for your teammate to drive to our clients' homes.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Full-time employment available
- Weekly Paychecks - Every Friday
- Work Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm. No nights or weekends!
- Pay rate starts at $13+ dollars per hour with experience
- Paid training by videos
- Paid major holidays to eligible employees*
- Work with a partner
- Paid Mileage ($.32) and Paid Travel Time ($11.00/hour)
- Residential cleaning only. No janitorial or commercial work
- Be in different homes every day
- Get your exercise in at work!
- Permanent long term employment
- Consistent work every day. No being sent home because of no work
- You get 100% of all tips!!
- Equipment and supplies are provided for you
- Uniform t-shirts & aprons provided
- FREE Direct deposit of paychecks
- FREE water/soda & snacks provided daily
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be able to pass a background check
- A reliable vehicle you can drive during the day with insurance
- Attention to details, willingness to learn
- All necessary payroll documents
- Have a great attitude, be a team player, and take pride in your work!
- A willingness to learn. Everybody can clean, but not everyone cleans like we do!
- Be able to be on your feet all day with light lifting (less than 15 pounds). We won't lie, it's a physically demanding job!
- Ability to communicate with customers and co-workers
* House cleaner
* Certified house cleaner
* Team leader
* Quality Inspector
* Assistant Manager
THIS JOB IS:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you looking for a career that is both rewarding and fulfilling? Look no further than the housecleaning industry! At The Cleaning Authority, we offer professional housecleaning services backed by more than 25 years of excellence. When you join the team, you’ll be trained on our Detail-Clean Rotation System, which has proven effective in more than 20 million cleans across North America.
The Cleaning Authority is renowned for providing quality cleans at affordable prices. Founded in Maryland in 1977, The Cleaning Authority was one of the first whole house cleaning services in the region. Our goal is to make our customers’ lives better, and we know that starts with our Professional Housecleaners. It's the employees that make The Cleaning Authority great! Each location is committed to hiring only the best and empowering them to become leaders who bring out the best in the people around them.
Become a part of a legacy of success and integrity. The Cleaning Authority is looking to hire enthusiastic Professional Housecleaners for full-time and part-time positions. If you enjoy cleaning, giving back to others, and gaining contentment from a job well done, we’re waiting for you!
This location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. The franchisee will be your only employer. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location.