Our company mission: To improve the lives of our employees and their families. We are not kidding.
The Cleaning Authority
A stable, well established St. Louis company since 2003.
Who we hire: Thorough, careful, and detail-focused team players for the position of professional house cleaner.
Our ideal candidate: Patient team players who are consistent and do the "little things" that will allow us to reward you for high-quality work.
What we offer you:
$18.00/hour (All hours: cleaning, driving and prep time.)
- We are not a commission-based company.
Starting pay is $680-$755 per week ($35,360-$39,260 per year) based on 36-40 hours per week and $30-$35/week average in tips.
Guaranteed minimum pay of $625 per week (before taxes) for a full five-day work week.
No nights! No weekends! Start at 7:45AM daily. Off 4:15-5:15PM typically, but could be later on peak days.
More paid days off than you've ever had! Paid holidays (at 6 mo's), immediate vacation accrual, sick days, and your birthday off with pay! One-year employees get a total of 18 paid days per year and five-year employees get 25 paid days per year.
- Dental, Vision, Medical and 401K.
- Multiple advancement opportunities...this is not a dead-end job!
Full thorough 8 week training program as well as caring and confident management. You will be trained by a professional that makes well over $40,000 per year (could be your next job). We want to provide you with all the tools to succeed as a valued long-term team member.
We expect you to uphold our four core values:
- #1 - We do the right thing...always.
- #2 - We are reliable.
- #3 - We make a positive impact.
- #4 - We are team players.
How to get hired within a week:
- Step #1 - Apply online with Indeed and take the short assessment attached to our job.
- Step #2 - Complete the short Incline survey we send you.
- Step #3 - Assuming a good fit, our recruiter will email you to set up a face to face interview (virtually through Indeed) based on your availability.
- Step #4 - Be on time for your interview and spend 15 minutes with our interviewer. Assuming a good fit, we will make you a job offer pending local/national background checks.
- Step #5 - Be ready to work with a company that cares about your well-being!
The Cleaning Authority: 10309 Lincoln Trl, Fairview Heights, IL 62208
We are 1.2 miles west of the St.Clair Sqaure mall.
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Are you looking for a career that is both rewarding and fulfilling? Look no further than the housecleaning industry! At The Cleaning Authority, we offer professional housecleaning services backed by more than 25 years of excellence. When you join the team, you’ll be trained on our Detail-Clean Rotation System, which has proven effective in more than 20 million cleans across North America.
The Cleaning Authority is renowned for providing quality cleans at affordable prices. Founded in Maryland in 1977, The Cleaning Authority was one of the first whole house cleaning services in the region. Our goal is to make our customers’ lives better, and we know that starts with our Professional Housecleaners. It's the employees that make The Cleaning Authority great! Each location is committed to hiring only the best and empowering them to become leaders who bring out the best in the people around them.
Become a part of a legacy of success and integrity. The Cleaning Authority is looking to hire enthusiastic Professional Housecleaners for full-time and part-time positions. If you enjoy cleaning, giving back to others, and gaining contentment from a job well done, we’re waiting for you!