The Cleaning Authority of Walnut Creek is hiring FULL TIME professional house cleaners. With all the uncertainty we’ve faced, one thing is certain at The Cleaning Authority. We ARE the best place to work and now, more than ever, our customers need us – they need a team of committed, professionally trained, and conscientious cleaners to help them protect their home and family and meet the new demands of life! $550.00 to $650.00 per week.
At The Cleaning Authority we offer:
- Steady employment
- Full time hours Monday – Friday (no evenings or weekends)
- Competitive WEEKLY pay (this is hard work and we recognize that!)
- Tips! We have a customer app which promotes tipping with each clean.
- Thorough training on proper cleaning and disinfecting
- Safe environment (we supply masks, gloves, and EPA approved disinfectants)
- Paid Holidays, Mileage and more!
- Pass Certification Training in 30 days for a pay increase!
No experience? No problem. We have a computer based learning system as well as a 2-week training program which includes hands on training with one of our experienced and professional trainers.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Be able to pass a background check
- Have a great attitude, be a team player, and take pride in your work!
- A willingness to learn -- everybody can clean, but not everyone cleans like we do!
- Be able to be on your feet all day with light lifting (less than 15 pounds) -- we won't lie, it's a physically demanding job!
- Driver’s license preferred.
Are you looking for a career that is both rewarding and fulfilling? Look no further than the housecleaning industry! At The Cleaning Authority, we offer professional housecleaning services backed by more than 25 years of excellence. When you join the team, you’ll be trained on our Detail-Clean Rotation System, which has proven effective in more than 20 million cleans across North America.
The Cleaning Authority is renowned for providing quality cleans at affordable prices. Founded in Maryland in 1977, The Cleaning Authority was one of the first whole house cleaning services in the region. Our goal is to make our customers’ lives better, and we know that starts with our Professional Housecleaners. It's the employees that make The Cleaning Authority great! Each location is committed to hiring only the best and empowering them to become leaders who bring out the best in the people around them.
Become a part of a legacy of success and integrity. The Cleaning Authority is looking to hire enthusiastic Professional Housecleaners for full-time and part-time positions. If you enjoy cleaning, giving back to others, and gaining contentment from a job well done, we’re waiting for you!
This location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. The franchisee will be your only employer. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location.