Title: Housekeeper / House Cleaner – No Nights, No Weekends, and Weekly Pay!
The Cleaning Authority of White Plains is hiring FULL TIME professional house cleaners. With all the uncertainty we’ve faced, one thing is certain at The Cleaning Authority. We ARE the best place to work and now, more than ever, our customers need us – they need a team of committed, professionally trained, and conscientious cleaners to help them protect their home and family and meet the new demands of life!
At The Cleaning Authority – White Plains we offer:
- Steady employment
- Full time hours Monday – Friday (no evenings or weekends)
- Competitive WEEKLY pay (this is hard work and we recognize that!)
- Tips! We have a customer app which promotes tipping with each clean.
- Thorough training on proper cleaning and disinfecting
- Safe environment (we supply masks, gloves, and EPA approved disinfectants)
- Holidays off (6 major holidays)
- Up to 6 days earned time off
If you don’t mind hard work, we guarantee you’ll say this is the BEST JOB you’ve ever had. This is nothing like working fast food or retail. It’s hard work but very rewarding. You control your pay increases and you’ll learn new skills and as you progress through our Career Path such as leadership and training skills! We also have a scholarship program to assist our employees in continuing their education (the scholarship program is also available to children of full-time employees)!
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Be able to pass a background check
- Have a great attitude, be a team player, and take pride in your work!
- A willingness to learn -- everybody can clean, but not everyone cleans like we do!
- Be able to be on your feet all day with light lifting (less than 15 pounds)
- Driver’s license and car is preferred, but not required.
Sound like something you might be interested in? Call us to learn more – we are happy to talk with you about the job and answer any questions you may have. Text or call 914-441-0900 to set a time for an interview. Interviews are held every weekday at 8am at 6 N. Mortimer Avenue, Elmsford.
Are you looking for a career that is both rewarding and fulfilling? Look no further than the housecleaning industry! At The Cleaning Authority, we offer professional housecleaning services backed by more than 25 years of excellence. When you join the team, you’ll be trained on our Detail-Clean Rotation System, which has proven effective in more than 20 million cleans across North America.
The Cleaning Authority is renowned for providing quality cleans at affordable prices. Founded in Maryland in 1977, The Cleaning Authority was one of the first whole house cleaning services in the region. Our goal is to make our customers’ lives better, and we know that starts with our Professional Housecleaners. It's the employees that make The Cleaning Authority great! Each location is committed to hiring only the best and empowering them to become leaders who bring out the best in the people around them.
Become a part of a legacy of success and integrity. The Cleaning Authority is looking to hire enthusiastic Professional Housecleaners for full-time and part-time positions. If you enjoy cleaning, giving back to others, and gaining contentment from a job well done, we’re waiting for you!