The Cleaning Authority is hiring FULL TIME professional house cleaners. With all the uncertainty we’ve faced, one thing is certain at The Cleaning Authority. We ARE the best place to work and now, more than ever, our customers need us – they need a team of committed, professionally trained, and conscientious cleaners to help them protect their home and family and meet the new demands of life!
At The Cleaning Authority we offer:
- Steady employment
- Full time hours Monday – Friday (no evenings or weekends)
- Competitive WEEKLY pay (this is hard work and we recognize that!)
- Thorough training on proper cleaning and disinfecting
- Safe environment (we supply masks, gloves, and EPA approved disinfectants)
- Holidays off (6 major holidays) with pay
If you don’t mind hard work, we guarantee you’ll say this is the BEST JOB you’ve ever had. This is nothing like working fast food or retail. It’s hard work but very rewarding. You control your pay increases and you’ll learn new skills and as you progress through our Career Path such as leadership and training skills!
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Be able to pass a background check
- Have a great attitude, be a team player, and take pride in your work!
- A willingness to learn -- everybody can clean, but not everyone cleans like we do!
- Be able to be on your feet all day with light lifting (less than 15 pounds)
- Driver’s license preferred.
Sound like something you might be interested in? Call us to learn more – we are happy to talk with you about the job and answer any questions you may have. Our office phone number is: 410-420-8701 or send us an email to set up a time for an interview.
You can also check us out and submit your information online:ForestHill.TheCleaingAuthority.com
Are you looking for a career that is both rewarding and fulfilling? Look no further than the housecleaning industry! At The Cleaning Authority, we offer professional housecleaning services backed by more than 25 years of excellence. When you join the team, you’ll be trained on our Detail-Clean Rotation System, which has proven effective in more than 20 million cleans across North America.
The Cleaning Authority is renowned for providing quality cleans at affordable prices. Founded in Maryland in 1977, The Cleaning Authority was one of the first whole house cleaning services in the region. Our goal is to make our customers’ lives better, and we know that starts with our Professional Housecleaners. It's the employees that make The Cleaning Authority great! Each location is committed to hiring only the best and empowering them to become leaders who bring out the best in the people around them.
Become a part of a legacy of success and integrity. The Cleaning Authority is looking to hire enthusiastic Professional Housecleaners for full-time and part-time positions. If you enjoy cleaning, giving back to others, and gaining contentment from a job well done, we’re waiting for you!