Start $13/hr with $300 Signing Bonus. Full time work, 8 am -5 pm, M-F. No nights or weekends!
Work from our American Fork office, cleaning homes in Utah County.
Applicants in the following industries are encouraged to apply: Housekeeper, Maid, Janitorial. Cleaning experience is a plus, but not required.
The Cleaning Authority is one of North America’s leading residential cleaning services and we’re looking for people to join our team. As a Professional House Cleaner for The Cleaning Authority, you will use environmentally friendly cleaning products and create a healthy, clean environment for homeowners to enjoy.
The No Mess Benefits:
- $13/hr starting pay
- Full-time, 8 am - 5 pm, M-F
- Paid travel time and mileage reimbursement
- All equipment and supplies are provided
- No night or weekend work. You have a life!
- No experience necessary! We offer a great paid training program
- Career growth opportunities. Over 95% of all of our franchise managers started out as cleaners.
What It Takes to be a Professional House Cleaner:
- A team player with a great attitude and a strong work ethic
- Availability from 8 AM – 5 PM, M-F
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle with insurance for shared driving
- Bending, stooping, crawling, lifting and carrying up to 20 pounds
- Dependable and punctual - be at work on time, every day
- Being active all day. This is a very physical job
- Background check required
- Able to communicate in English
- Eligibility to work in the United States
Not just a job but a career opportunity! Start with paid training, and move up in the company with more opportunity and higher pay.
- Professional House Cleaner
- Certified Professional Cleaner
- Team Lead
- Quality Inspector
- Assistant Manager
Are you looking for a career that is both rewarding and fulfilling? Look no further than the housecleaning industry! At The Cleaning Authority, we offer professional housecleaning services backed by more than 25 years of excellence. When you join the team, you’ll be trained on our Detail-Clean Rotation System, which has proven effective in more than 20 million cleans across North America.
The Cleaning Authority is renowned for providing quality cleans at affordable prices. Founded in Maryland in 1977, The Cleaning Authority was one of the first whole house cleaning services in the region. Our goal is to make our customers’ lives better, and we know that starts with our Professional Housecleaners. It's the employees that make The Cleaning Authority great! Each location is committed to hiring only the best and empowering them to become leaders who bring out the best in the people around them.
Become a part of a legacy of success and integrity. The Cleaning Authority is looking to hire enthusiastic Professional Housecleaners for full-time and part-time positions. If you enjoy cleaning, giving back to others, and gaining contentment from a job well done, we’re waiting for you!